Tim Weilkiens is a member of the executive board of the German consulting company oose, founder of the publishing company MBSE4U, an MBSE coach, and an active member of the OMG and INCOSE community. He has written sections of the initial SysML specification and is still active in the ongoing work on SysML v1 and SysML v2. Tim is also the author of the MBSE methodology SYSMOD.
As a coach, he has advised a lot of companies in different domains. His insights into their challenges are one source of his experience that he shares. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marco Di Mao has had many roles in Systems Engineering: Professor at a technical university, Consultancy, and Work in the development of complex systems for large scale research programs and automotive innovation projects.
- Professor of Systems Engineering at TH Ingolstadt
- Management of projectglobe ltd, London, a consultancy specializing in the support of research-driven industry (automotive and robotics) and publicly funded projects (nuclear fusion research).
- Expert in model-based systems engineering and information modeling.
- Head of development for CLOSE, an MBSE methodology based on a semantic graph that integrates Experimentable Digital Twins for reducing cycle times.
- Inventor of a fractal data model that allows unlimited scalability in managing complex information from any domain.